The Internet Archive prefers unrestricted donations, so we can direct your donation to the area where the funds are most needed. Every restriction imposes administrative overhead and planning costs, and increases internal complexity. We accept restricted gifts on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in making a restricted gift, please contact email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I donate to the Internet Archive?
- Why should I donate to the Internet Archive?
- Where does my donation go?
- How do I donate to the Internet Archive Canada?
- Can I donate to the Archive on a monthly/yearly basis?
- How do I donate by Check?
- Do you accept Cryptocurrency?
- How do I make a Wire Transfer?
- How do I donate stock?
- Can I give you a targeted or restricted donation to be used for something very specific?