As an admin for items you have created, you can add, edit or delete your own files. You may also add folders and move files.
Some of the files have been added by the system and are not removable.
To edit an item by adding an additional file to the item page, do the following:
1. Navigate to the item details page. The URL will look like this: https://archive.org/details/itemname
2. Select the Edit option
3. Select the change the files option.
4. Select the Classic Uploader button.
5. Select the file you would like to upload.
To delete a file on an item’s page
1. Right click on the file you would like to delete. Select the X Delete option. You can also rename a file as well.
2. Then select the Yes button, to confirm your deletion.
3. You will see the file disappear from your directory structure.
4. Please note that once you have completed all your changes, you will still need to select Update Item! at the bottom of the page to finish your changes.
5. The system will alert you that it’s updating your changes
6. The system will then ask you to start the derivation process or it will automatically start in 15 minutes time.